We and Our Neighbors San Jose Clubhouse by Slidely Slideshow
The San Jose Club House is the home of We and Our Neighbors' , the oldest continuously run women’s club in Santa Clara County, founded in 1892. The American Craftsman style bungalow was dedicated on May 27, 1910. The San Jose Club House is a San Jose historic landmark and on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
This quaint venue has been perfectly maintained and updated to retain its original character. The brick-red building consists of a main room with a stage, large screen & projector, A/V system, ADA bathroom, kitchen, anteroom, stain glass fixtures, new hardwood floors and cozy stonework fireplace. It is located off of 85 between 87 & 880 on the San Jose/ Los Gatos border.The San Jose Clubhouse is the ideal location to have an intimate wedding or anniversary, bridal or baby shower, memorials, business meetings, birthday parties, boutiques, art shows and music recitals.